Thursday, August 29, 2013

A Perfect Celebration




Glacier Bay


Life at standstill
Chill, crisp air
Eagles, seals, seagulls
Ice cracking
Thunderous sound
Phenomenal formation 
Magic of Pacific Ocean
Glacier Bay




 
I am glad, my husband and I decided on Alaska Cruise for our 25th anniversary. First we were going to take a train from Vancouver to Seattle and spend a couple of days in Seattle. Then we thought, what the heck, being married for 25 years deserved a more adventurous romance. The glaciers were the highlight of the tripa perfect celebration.

Now, I am refreshed and ready to get back to writing. This fall, I plan to write a series of poems and capture many magical moments with my camera. All right, so I agree I am not a photographer, but it's the moments that makes life worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment